March 10, 2011

Enjoying a Wine Night -- Without the Whine

A relaxing night.

After a long week full of meetings and long hours, I am finally sitting down to a night with some fancy cheese and a decent bottle of wine to relax. This is hard to do with an almost 2-year-old and an almost 4-year-old, so I've bribed them with a dinner of their choice (cheese sandwiches and a fruit cup) and a movie for my 1-year-old and an extra long V-Reader session for my 3-year-old. I'm praying the batteries don't run out. Now, when I have finished this blog post, I am ready for -- finally -- for some relaxation.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I like the look and sound of this one! lol

Lisa @All That and a Box of Rocks

Janeen Christoff said...

Thanks, Lisa. Unfortunately, there was too much whine and not enough wine ;)