September 15, 2009

Mother Daughter Vacation

I'm really exited to be taking a Mexican Riviera cruise with my daughter. It's going to be a great time for us to bond and all that sort of thing. I'm just wondering if I might go crazy... because she's 2. As much as I love her, I'm a little nervous that, for 8 days, my only interactions are going to be with a little person who's mental capacity is slightly greater than a cave woman. Now, I'm not trying to be derogatory. She's very smart for 2 and extremely capable. Just this morning she left for daycare wearing a tutu and a T-shirt a bow in her hair with her purse, complete with makeup compact, and jewelry. So, maybe we will have lot's of things to bond over. Still, it's not like we will be debating the finer points of Obama's healthcare plan and I'm just wondering what will happen to my brain after eight solid days being a 2-year-old!

No comments: